Saturday, May 16, 2015

There’s No Wifi In The Forest, But You’ll Get A Stronger Connection 




“The quieter you become the more you can hear.” ~Ram Dass

We live our lives at such a fast pace. We seem to be working more hours and juggling more tasks both at work and home, with no relenting.

As part of the technological age, we are connected 24/7, and we find it difficult to switch off.

It has changed the face of how we live and work. Expectations are higher, the pace of life is quickening, and we’re struggling to keep up.

In a world that encourages noise and busyness, we find it hard to be quiet and still.

I recently left a stressful job in the corporate world to regain balance in my life. I was so busy making a living that I’d forgotten to make a life, and my health was suffering as a result.

More http://bit.ly/1KcGhpk



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment