Tuesday, May 12, 2015

7 Ways To Get Rid Of Fleas … Naturally 




When we adopted two shelter kitties, we checked them carefully for fleas. Unfortunately, their long fur must have hidden the signs. Within a few days at home, both kittens were visibly scratching, and I was worried.

I knew from a childhood experience how quickly fleas can spread from a pet throughout the entire home. Since time was of the essence, and I did not want to spray harmful chemicals inside my home, I began investigating natural options for getting rid of fleas. Along with that experience and others since then with other animals, I have learned a few lessons (some of them the hard way).

Here they are:

Fleas reproduce rapidly. One female flea can lay up to 50 eggs per day and as many as 2,000 eggs in her lifetime.

More http://bit.ly/1L0FmpG



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment